Friday, May 04, 2012

Love Happens When You Least Expect It...


 My man, You should know this...


I was so surprised when this message popped-up to my chat box @.@ This thing i really didn't expect.



At first I'm a little bit shame to make this smile 
that i wanna give in a long long time ago.



And now I feel like floating on air. :">


Yeah, I'm about to get lost from that particular moment. 



Hell Yeah, I believe i can fly! :)



Because life Isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, 
I'ts about learning on how to dance in the rain.


 I wanna jump so high till i got the whole world go round. 


You're so F** good! You energized me with your blood.


It feels so good! This feeling I cant hide.


 You make me shiver, quiver, and shimmer to shout for joy! :D


It's time to break free.



You made me live again, even though just for a second.



Just in case you wonder how it feels like.



And I want to thank you for giving me this hope again. ;)



This things I wanted to tell you. Just so you know.



BUT... What i hate the most is the word "BUT" 
because it tends nothing but to complicate things.


And up to now I'm still afraid of love.



Dear Love, You owe me Trust. And i fucking hate you for that! :\



So I guess that...
No matter what happens you're always be called as "My Sweetest Downfall"



But then again... I will never get fooled by your French language which is as sweet as chocolate, pretty as roses and romantic as jazz.



Even the whole universe and talking to Simsimi gets tough enough to deceived me.



It's because I learned a lot from you. I grew smarter, prettier, and wiser. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment