Thursday, May 17, 2012

And Now We Keep On Chasing Pavements


When we are fighting and being pushed to the edge, remember one thing. Real relationships aren’t perfect and perfect relationships aren't real.



I don’t really need someone to complete me. I only need someone to accept me completely.




Just when I think I’ve got it all figured out, I do the dumbest thing I possibly could. I fall in love.



And like seasons they said people change.



Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete me.




It’s not my fault if I fell in love with you. You are the one that tripped me.



I'm not sure but maybe someday someone is going to thank you for letting me go.



Because It has always been a bad manner to say “I love you” with a mouth full of lies.



Yes your words pissed me off, So instead of acting like a man whore, act more like a human, and less of a whore.



Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.




It’s hard to make conversation when youe're taking my breath away.




I just want you that’s it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.




The only way to know that someone truly loves you is when after you've turned that person down, you'll see 'em rise from the fall, walk up to you and say, “I love you more now than I ever did before.”





Love is a beautiful thing to have, to take care of, to feel that happiness it gives you. Theres no cheating, no mind games and sex isnt everything in it. Love comes from your own heart. Love is not a game. Love is not an epic fail. Love never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment