Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fading Photographs



Why is it like that? :\ As I look at your photographs, it’s as if I am looking to a stranger. I am looking to a man I didn’t know who it was? As if ‘twas the first time I encounter such face.


 Why I’m having this kind of intuition?   I thought I knew enough of you. But then again lots of question starts to boost my mind…Yes, of course I know about your name but I doubt it. 


Can we just simply go back in time?  So I would be able understand what’s going on right here, right then? And if granted by grace, I shall begin with asking you questions like this: Who are you? Where are you from? What do you want from me? Why are you here? How come do you got to know me? 



So I can have all the answers to my wonders by then. What have you done to me? Why do we need to go beyond that?  When it all did started? How long will it takes for me just to get over through this? :\ If i move on where do i go? :|


SO WHAT NOW? :|

No comments:

Post a Comment