Monday, May 14, 2012

And the story of us looks like a tragedy now. :\

You meet someone.

No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice.






You too get close.

                   You will never untangle the circumstances that brought you to this moment.




Sweet moments.

Just like movies of blissful ending, I wanna be my own playwright so I could write our very own love story of happily ever after.






It’s all great for a while.


So this is my life.  And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.





Then someone stops trying.


I hate how I easily remember the things you would rather forget.






Talk less. Awkward conversations.


You know what’s the one wrong thing we all do when we fall in love? We EXPECT. And it just ruins everything.





The Drifting.


Decisions sometimes prove to be the hardest to make, especially when it’s a choice between where you should be and where you really wanted to be.





No communication whatsoever.

Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there who hurt me.






Memories start to fade.

Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.






Then that person you know becomes that person you KNEW.

Sad thing is, you can still love someone, and be the wrong person for them.






That’s how it usually goes, right?

Having a habit of loving so hard and falling too fast, and eventually getting my hopes up for something I know won’t last.




Sad isn’t it.

Often in life we forget the things we should remember and remember the things we should forget.




No comments:

Post a Comment