Thursday, May 31, 2012

Good bye My Almost Lover...

Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.


I'm not supposed to cry because it's over.  I supposed to smile because it happened instead.




You know what nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have you at a distance, they make the latitudes and longitudes.



I almost gave up on you today... but then i remembered why i held on so long.


The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.


Moving on is not about never looking back. It is taking glance at the yesterday and seeing how much you've grown since then.


And here I almost rest where love and hate collides. 


How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard?



Perhaps goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again.


I were once happy without you. I will be happy again.


Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.


Because there's a part of me that always be in love with you. 


Never part without loving words to think of during your absence.  It may be that you will not meet again in this life.




Because they said that every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.



Happy have we met,
Happy may we part,
Happy may we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment