Thursday, May 17, 2012

I’ve grown bored of this everyday same routine.


Distancing has 3 reasons:  Either you hate that person, you want to move on, or you’re too afraid to fall in love.



Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand.




If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, if hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, but if love was time, I would give you eternity.



Love is a form of amnesia when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other boys in the world.




And you love someone so much that not even the truth can change your mind.



I could name a thousand reasons why I hate you, but I could name a million reasons why I love you.


Love is everywhere, it has no distance. All you have to do is stop the resistance.



Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.






No comments:

Post a Comment