Thursday, September 06, 2012

Bye Bye, Bye Bye! A beautiful goodbye! :*




Though its always been easier said than done, I'm just happy because I cant feel the bitterness anymore inside of me. I know I'm no longer mad at you, I don't want you to solely take the blame its me being too selfish. I know I've been bad as well.  I didn't consider a lot of things in favor of you, all this time I've been acting like an immature lady. I demand a lot of things from you like "we have to do this!" "we have to be like this!" " I expect you to..." and so on and so forth. I've always wanting you to do  perfect stuffs for me without  knowing that you are the real thing. You're the perfect one for me. I should become more sensitive to your feelings and  appreciate all those crazy little things you did for me. And just now I eventually figured out that  I made mistakes too. And maybe its just that I'm still  not a little bit ready for a relationship like this. You know what its funny but I was convinced and decided to rely on destiny as the saying goes "If we are meant to be, we will always be." and someday if one day we saw each other unexpectedly with our hearts yelling "the feeling is still mutual" then you know what t is. ;) Please be good and always take care of your self . You will always have this  special space in my heart. I wont forget you. You know what I mean.  And lastly I just want to wave you a beautiful goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment