Friday, September 28, 2012

Should I give up, Or should I just keep chasing pavements?

Just now I realized and finally found the lyrics who will speak for me. It was Adele who sweetly harrow my wounded heart which he tore apart. I don't know how to describe it. But when I do listen closer to it actually it was the first time today that I  pay attention to what the lyrics itself says, And ohhh  one word just suddenly came out from my mouth and God it was "PERFECT!" this song was so awesome perfect for me.She got it! She hits my heart. She really sings from the heart and that is one thing i like about hearing her songs. Its as if we are or should I say Its like we have been in the same kind of situation that the pain itself sucks right straight from the heart. And the man behind every lyrics of the song you just cant help on picturing him on your mind despite all the untollerable deeds he had done to you as if you still want him to stay in your life for good asking yourself with this questions quoted from the song:

"Should i give up,
Or should i just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere...
Or would it be a waste?
Even if I knew my place should i leave it there?
Should i give up,
Or should i just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere..."




No comments:

Post a Comment