Monday, September 17, 2012

The more I know of you is the more I know I love you.



Can you please forgive me with what I said yesterday? I thought knowing that you had children will be enough to make me forget about you BUT I am having this second thoughts again. I don’t know what’s with me anymore because seeing you with the child it looks like it made me love you even more.  I love guys who love kids and it seems like you’re the type of man I see in my daydreams. My father is a dear indeed he loves my mom my two brothers and his one and only daughter and that’s me of course. Even before I thought of settling down with a man who exactly possesses my dad’s traits of being a good son, a devoted husband and of course a loving father and I wonder if it could be you. I already saw your soft side being a loving father but I’m not so sure if you’re going to be a devoted husband. I hope you will. I don’t know the story behind your relationship with the biological mother of the twins but the way I see it I guess it was not a success one. I remembered the last time I told you about my friend’s boyfriend issue of having a child with another girl and I gave a negative comment on that but you stand me corrected and I refuse to listen instead. It was my fault, I should have let you express yourself about that matter and not discriminate having the “child issue”. Perhaps there is more of a chance that you came to admit it before me. I damn regret of not listening to you. Will you believe me if I say that I can manage to play the mother role for the twins? Yes, even though I haven’t met them yet l like them I adore them really. I never thought of being like this that I’m going to be capable of thinking that I can take care of the child that was never mine. Maybe because I love kids and really longing to have lots especially twins. If you’re not aware since I was young my only dream is to become a very good wife to my husband as well as a mother to my children and also I dream of delivering a twin fraternal twins actually that was so cute I guess that’s why it’s okay for me to take good care of your dear child and it doesn't matter if they were never came out from me.  See at this age I can possibly think of this c’mon Danica what’s with you? I DO NOT KNOW! Like THE HELL I CARE! J I just love him no matter what with no questions asks. And forgive me if I said that I’m no longer necessarily excited about your existence at all BECAUSE I’m starting to get excited again. And the more I know about you the more I understand and it makes me love you even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment