Saturday, September 08, 2012

I don't really know why I came up doing this one. :|

I decided to clean my room today to pull out some stuff which I may find not useful at all and put it on a box to get some space for the new stuffs I bought. I opened my closet and pull out some clothes, dresses, shirts, pants, skirts, shorts, shoes and sandals but then unwary I found myself looking at a pair of dress. 


I can’t think of any moment wherein I used to wear that dress but the only moment I wore it with you during the celebration of my 19th birthday last year with my friends when we had a dinner @MOA’s Seafood Island& had some drink @Giligans Bistro wherein we got totally insane playing Pinoy Henyo game and truth or dare while were ridiculously drank. It was the best birthday I ever had in my entire life and the best package birthday gift to me given by the one I love. That’s why I came up capturing a photograph of these random stuffs below. 



The more I pull out some clothes the more I can’t help myself reminiscing again those moments when I used to wear those wardrobes when I go out on a date with you. I can exactly remember the sequence which one of those clothes I wore first and which one I wore up to last. I can even obviously remember how I felt during our first meeting.  All the places we went wearing these pair of clothes. How come I still remember those clingy moments when I thought I was actually over you?  Obviously I don’t know too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment