Sunday, October 21, 2012

...maybe it's only fitting that relationship that started with a lie would end with one.

Honestly I do not what to think. The man that I used to love locked inside my heart was not a dream come true anymore. I thought we only part to meet again but it seems like there is no reunion that will happen again.Okay lets break it down to a conclusion that he has a family. Before I met him he was already a father. I knew once that he was a father of a twins but to see what i saw last night, a father of four children? Oh crap! What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to feel either. Although I'm not so sure about the number of children he have but I'm sure about the twins. This ideas driving me real crazy. I don't even know if he's married, separated, or just living in with the mother of the child or what. Now its becoming even more impossible for me to have him. He have lots of obligation of being a father and a partner as well , and I don't want to interfere. C'mon what should I do? Should I let go now? But I've been holding on for so long. I keep him locked inside my chest and it's him that makes me breathe all this time. But WHY? How many revelations should i need for me to let him go? WHAT NOW? :|


No comments:

Post a Comment