Saturday, October 13, 2012

But loving him was RED. Loving him was RED.


*DISCLAIMER:
I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS SONG. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO TAYLOR SWIFT / BIG MACHINE RECORDS / UMG. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED.

*So I did this because the lyrics itself speaks for me. I sought those photographs from all over the internet 'cause honestly I ant help but to totally relate my very own love story with this song. (I'm referring to you *you know who you are I hope so* so wherever you are, whatever you do this song goes out for you.) 
The song was really good and Taylor Swift what to expect?
She's A-W-E-S-O-M-E as usual! :">
So here it is lets give it up. (Hands clapping) :"3
RED by: Taylor Swift

Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street
Faster than the wind
Passionate as sin, ended so suddenly.


Loving him is like trying to change your mind
Once you’re already flying through the free fall
Like the colors in autumn
So bright just before they lose it all.


Losing him was blue like I’d never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met


But loving him was red
Loving him was red.


Touching him is like realizing all you ever wanted 
was right there in front of you.


Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words 
to your old favorite song.


Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword 
and realizing there’s no right answer.


Regretting him was like wishing you never found out 
love could be that strong.


Losing him was blue like I’d never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
But loving him was red
Oh red burning red.


Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes
Tell myself it’s time now, gotta let go
But moving on from him is impossible
When I still see it all in my head.


And that's why he's spinning round in my head
Comes back to me burning red.


Cause love was like driving a new 
Maserati down a dead end street.


 Hope you like it. Thank You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment