Tuesday, August 07, 2012

I just hate your negative shits!


All of them moved on, all of them get tired of me, all of them forgot about me. I’m unloved. I’m taken for granted. I’m crashing. I’m falling apart. I’m about to break down. Nobody left here to wipe my tears. Nobody left here to say it’s alright. Nobody left here to draw back my smile. Nobody left here to listen. How could they be so fucking fine? Why is it I left here feeling miserable? Why is it I’m sad? Why is it I feel useless? What’s wrong with the world? Why is it I feel wasted? Why is it I’m always clueless? I want to forget. I don’t want to feel. I don’t want to see their faces again. I don’t want to feel their touches again. I don’t want to hear their voices again. I don’t even want a glimpse of their shadows. I don’t want to do the talking with them anymore. I don’t want to grieve from the past. I want to erase them from my memory and feel absolutely nothing. They left me. They walked out of my life. They destroyed every piece of me. They took all that I have. They were all the same. I don’t need hugs. I don’t need kisses. I don’t need foreplays. I don’t need rounds of sex. I don’t need promises. I don’t need you! I don’t need anything. I learned so much from my past.  I won’t need you for my present. I’m just completely mad. I’m hurting again. I’m sorry I let you cried again. I’m sorry I let go of my guards down once again. I let you broke again. I let you harmed again. I let you fooled again. I let you do those dunce stuffs again. I let you left alone again. I let you loved again. I’m sorry. I feel sorry for my heart. I feel sorry for my eyes. I’m so sorry for myself. I’m supposed to take care of you. I’m supposed to be happy for you. I’m supposed to be a good person for you. I’m supposed to love you. I hope you forgive me for being troubled again. I hope you fight for us to win this battle. I can’t do it alone. But with you I can. I really can withstand it all by myself. Cause it all ends tonight. GOODBYE PAIN, HATRED, BETRAYAL, FEARS, DOUBTS, LONELINESS! AND WELCOME TO A NEW LIFE WITH LOTS OF CHANGES!


No comments:

Post a Comment