Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Don't lose the girl of your life for the hoe of the night.


Though i saw it coming, It's still hurts. 
I don't know which part of my heart should break first 
because every piece is falling apart.
And every time I see you I fall in love all over again 
and the worst part is not a million fights could make me hate you. :|


Please don't love another girl.Just wait for me and I'll be there.
Please don't like her. I want you to like only me.
I don't want to end  up with the wrong person. I just want you.
You know I can live just fine without you BUT it's her that's bothering me. :(


 Maybe I'm dreaming of you.
Maybe you're dreaming of me.
Maybe we only exist in each others dreams
and every morning when we wake up
we forget all about each other.
I dont want to dream of you anymore I want you for real.
If you want me then fight for me, 
Because I'm fighting this every day life like hell for you.


PS: Though you wouldn't tell me when you would come back I'll still wait for you besides, I'm the one who avoid you and get rid of you but you should remember that you're the one who took me for granted from the first place. So please when you came back, don't leave. Don't leave me because every time you do I feel like I'm just another one of your object. And it's just hurt me right straight from the heart. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment