Thursday, August 09, 2012

I think I'm the saddest girl to ever hold a martini.



You're everything I thought you never were and nothing like I thought you could've been. But still you live inside of me, so tell me how is that. You're the only one I wish I could forget, the only one I love to not forgive and though you break my heart. You're the only one. And though there are times when I hate you 'cause I can't erase the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face and even now while I hate you it pains me to say I know I'll be there at the end of the day.

Something that I feel I need to say but up 'til now I've always been afraid that you would never come around and still I wanna put this out you say you got the most respect for me but sometimes I feel you're not deserving of me and still you're in my heart . But you're the only one. And yes there are times when I hate you but I don't complain 'Cause I've been afraid that you would walk away but now I don't hate you, I'm happy to say that I will be there at the end of the day.


Now I'm at a place I thought I'd never be,  I'm living in a world that's all about you and me. Ain't gotta be afraid, my broken heart is free to spread my wings and fly away, away with you.

I don't wanna be without you. I don't wanna broken heart. Don't wanna to take breath without you I don't wanna to play that part. I know that I love you but let me just say. I don't wanna love you in no kinda way. No, I don't wanna a broken heart. I don't wanna to play the broken-hearted girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment