Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Music Speaks For Me



I’m listening to the track of Boyz II Men the song is about the two couple being separated by time and didn’t even get the chance to  talk  for so long, not knowing what the problem was, why they have to come up with the scenario of once  being strangers again.  I can’t help but relate our story with the song. It seems that were reaching the point of no return and I hate how it sounds to my ears the idea about the word separation. The lines “Let’s don’t wait till the water runs dry. We’ll make the biggest mistake of our lives. Don’t do it baby. ”I really had to cry as I tried to read between the lines.  I know we can still work things out; we just have to figure out what went wrong? I miss saying the word I love you to you, and only you but it seems that saying how we feel towards each other now is no longer allowed. Why do we need to push love away? Why we have to deny the feelings which are already seen and too obvious? I’m loving you so much. Don’t leave me hanging on. :( Or maybe it’s just the other way around of letting us know that we had the right love at the wrong time???


I wish you'd listen closer to the songs I play, because the lyrics speak the words I fail to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment