Saturday, November 17, 2012

The moment you find yourself involved into something (Ha Jae-Bum)

First I would like to commend the writer "Seo Hyun Joo" for coming up with this one of a kind master piece that really harrowed my tormented heart and the whole production of this Korean romantic drama. THUMBS UP! How i wish I could come up writing like this as one of my real aspiration in life. So this random pictures were my favorite scene ever that I repeatedly watched all over until I cried a river. You will only know when the movie was so good when you cant wait to see the ending but the moment it ended you somehow refuse to wish it was and you just cant get enough of the random thoughts that drove you crazy. The story is a real thumbs up that I recommend people to watch.

Sometimes in my most conscious state of mind I dream of my own wedding like every woman in the world does. I keep on wondering a lot of questions like... Who would be there waiting for me in front the altar? What is he like? What's his name? Does he love me the way I do? Do we love each other? If guided by misfortune I wish someone could save me like Ha Jae-Bum did. He is the one. His cute unpredictable gestures that means a lot of care whenever his mad, his gentleness and patience that makes a man a real man. He is my perfect ideal I cant even resist to quiver whenever i see him in his worst act and i wouldn't want him in such any other ways. If it wasn't for him i would never wanted to be one of the runaway bride. Its been an hour but i miss Ha Jae-bum so much. It feels like we've been connected in such ways. I wish and pray to see him in my dreams. Good night my Ha Jae-Bum! :*



















No comments:

Post a Comment