Sunday, July 01, 2012

And you Sir, You're very attractive. Therefore, I will be forever staring at you.

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you. Because within you, I lose myself. Without you,
I find myself wanting to be lost again.


They said every girl has three guys in her life: the one she loves, the one she hates, and the one she can't live without.  But in the end, they're all the same guy. So i guess you are my all the same guy. Why? Because when I love you I get hurt and when I get hurt I hate and when I hate you I try to forget and when I try to forget you I start missing you and when I start missing you I eventually fall in love again with one and only you. You know what? I didn't choose you. I just took one look at you, and then there was just no turning back.




You have lacks and lapses and that makes you human.
You were greed for money and women and that is part of being a man. Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart. You know walking under the rain feels so lonely and cold, but if you were there beside me to share the warmth of your love then I would want to stay under the rain for the rest of my life. You brighten my world like no one else in my life would, you make me feel that I’m in love again it’s like you came to steal my love for him. I know I am in love with you because I see the world in your eyes and your eyes everywhere in the world. You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Even at confusion, I understand, even in betrayal, I trust, even in fear of pain, I love.


I love you to hell and back and heaven and back, and have and do and will.

No comments:

Post a Comment